Silver Compass Tours & ORVA present: The Vino Express
Silver Compass Tours and the Orange Region Vignerons Association (ORVA) have partnered to present this year’s edition of The Vino Express – one of the Orange Wine Festival’s signature events.
Set to captivate the imaginations of food and wine connoisseurs again this year, The Vino Express is an exclusive and premium food and wine tour package for the final weekend of the 2017 Orange Wine Festival – departing Sydney Central on Friday 20 October for Orange in Central NSW and returning Sunday 22 October 2017.
During the scenic train trip over the Blue Mountains and through Central New South Wales, guests will enjoy food and wine tastings hosted by local wine-growers and producers. In addition, the 3-day package includes immersion in two of the Orange Wine Festival’s signature events – the Festival Night Market in Robertson Park showcasing over 50 local food and wine stallholders, and the perennially popular Wine in the Vines progressive all-day cellar door tour of local cool-climate wine discovery.
The Vino Express package also includes:
– 2 nights’ accommodation at a 4-star centrally-located venue;
– behind-the-scenes ‘Barrel to Bottle’ experience at a premium vineyard;
– local Sparkling Vino Express breakfast;
– an exclusive boutique vineyard wine-tasting at an urban cellar door;
– long table ‘Recovery Breakfast’ featuring local produce and Bloody Marys made with locally-produced gin;
– a holistic vineyard walking tour with the vigneron, with food by Pochi ma Buoni; and
– wine-tasting visit to Australia’s most charming cellar door.
Package Cost from $897 per person (based on twinshare). Fabulous Singles supplement also available for an additional $175 per person.
All meals are inclusive in the package, except for Saturday evening which allows guests to choose to attend a festival event or local restaurant for dinner at their own expense.