At Silver Compass Tours, we really value your feedback. Following the completion of each Hosted Experience, we send out an email survey to gather our guests’ responses to help fine tune and tailor our future Experiences. These surveys are anonymous and we appreciate the time you take in responding. Please also feel free to drop us a line anytime and say firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional feedback for us.
If you feel you have a more substantial complaint or issue that needs to be dealt with, please refer to the Complaints Handling Policy below.
Complaints Handling Policy
The objective of this policy is to ensure all Silver Compass Tours guests, team members and partners are aware of our complaint lodgement and handling process.
Silver Compass Tours endeavours to deliver exceptional quality curated lifestyle travel experiences. We are committed to being professional and responsive to the needs and concerns of our guests and to resolving complaint as quickly as possible. Customer feedback is welcomed as it helps us improve our service delivery to our valued guests.
* Each complaint is investigated thoroughly and efficiently, with impartiality, taking into account all information and evidence.
* Each complaint is handled confidentially
* We take reasonable steps to actively protect your personal information, which will at all times be stored in accordance with privacy requirements.
* Any information you provide may be recorded and used to assist us in improving our products and services to future customers.
* There is no financial charge for making a complaint.
All complaints are handled by our Chief Experience Officer in liaison with other partners and suppliers. Complaints are given the utmost priority.
If you have a complaint, you can direct your complaint to the Chief Experience Officer of Silver Compass Communications, T/A Silver Compass Tours (ABN: 25 151 619 733) and advise us by one of the following methods:
a) Contact us directly via email email@example.com;
b) by mail to Silver Compass Tours, 132 Warrendine Street, Orange NSW, 2800 Australia; or
c) or telephone +61 414 328 779.
* Complete any feedback form or survey that we may make available to you, or contact us direct with your complaint.
* Your complaint will be acknowledged by a Silver Compass Tours team member within 3 business days of receiving it.
* In the process of investigating your complaint, we may request additional information from you to assist us in reaching the most equitable outcome.
* We will endeavour to provide you with a resolution within 10 business days of receipt. However if there is a delay, we will inform you of the reasons for the delay and maintain communication with you throughout our investigation.
* All communication will be in writing unless there is a mutual agreement otherwise.
If a complaint cannot be resolved to your satisfaction, we will advise you what other options you have available.
Tel: +61 414 328 779
Address: 132 Warrendine Street, Orange NSW 2800, Australia